Join Our Team
Audio Precision is looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. We provide an attractive, smoke-free working environment, above average compensation and benefits, and a professionally rewarding work culture. Join the industry leader of audio test and measurement.
Audio Precision does not accept resumes unless it’s for a current job opening. If you wish to submit your resume for our current job openings, please email your resume to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
Audio Precision is located in Beaverton, Oregon, in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland area, rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work in the United States. Environmentally conscious, Oregon offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including numerous recreational rivers and lakes, excellent campgrounds and State Parks, year-round skiing on Mt. Hood an hour to the east, the Pacific Ocean and coastline an hour to the west, the scenic Columbia Gorge and many hiking and biking trails both in and around town. Thirty miles to the southwest, the Willamette Valley features picturesque farmland and award-winning wineries.
About Audio Precision
Audio Precision is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Audio Precision’s analyzers enable engineers to design and manufacture innovative solutions ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products.
Senior Product Marketing Manager/Planner
Job Summary: This position is focused on product marketing for Audio Precision’s current product portfolio (30%) and defining the requirements for future products (70%). If you…
• have a passion for audio
• have experience in product marketing management/planning for audio and/or test & measurement products
• have experience in making sound business decisions
• want to be part of growing a business
• seek to join a knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly team of professionals
• are driven and self-motivated,
…then we want to speak with you.
This position is integral to enabling the growth of Audio Precision in existing and new markets. Audio Precision’s addressable market spans across many industries and applications, so the ideal candidate will have the flexibility to meaningfully engage with a diverse set of test challenges engineers are facing. This position is located in Beaverton, OR. Up to 30% travel may be required.
• Product Planning/Definition
– Research product and market opportunities
– Define new products and solutions
– Develop product specifications and value propositions
– Make trade-offs based on return of investment
– Size opportunities for future product concepts
• Product Marketing
– Develop content (e.g., application notes)
– Develop and deliver sales training materials
– Develop competitive analyses
– Forecast demand of existing products
– Address customer issues / requests
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• 10+ years of experience planning/defining new products and product managing existing products is required
• Audio and/or electro-acoustics knowledge and experience is required (developing, marketing, selling, or supporting audio products)
• Product management/planning of audio (electronic and/or electro-acoustic) products is highly desirable
• Product management/planning of test & measurement products is highly desirable
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering (audio specialization preferred)
• Team oriented
• Desire to grow, learn and try new things
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Results driven
Job Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Principals only; recruiters please do not contact AP regarding this position.
Audio Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.